Portable power cables
The 4 Core Power Cables are used as integral part of overhead wiring work. These types of power cables consist of aluminum or copper conductor, PVC made jacket and insulator. These cables possess the combined features of aerial cable and power cable. In short, the provided cables have outstanding power conductivity level and high mechanical properties. Known for its unique anti aging capacity, these cables require less space for their installation. High longevity, maintenance free operation, good performance level and rust proof design are some of their key attributes. As an experienced manufacturer and exporter, we are offering superior grade 4 Core Power Cables.
- The provided power cables possess good mechanical strength and high conductivity level
- These adopt PVC fabricated insulator and jacket
- Long working life, Easy to install
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC