Price And Quantity
- 500 Meters Meter
- 0.9 to 40 USD ($)/Meter
- 500 Meter (m)
- Other Ampere (amp)
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
PVC 3&4 Core Double Sheathed Submersible Cables
PVC 3&4 Core Double Sheathed Submersible Cables is a multicore electrical wire which is designed by using best quality highly conductive materials for the smoother and efficient flow of the electric charge coming from the main supply. It is capable to resist voltages in between 450 to 1100 volts within the temperature of -150 to 70 degree Celsius. The conductor is layered with a triple protection poly vinyl chloride jacket to prevent accidents due to electric shocks.
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC