Price And Quantity
- 500 Meters Meter
- 0.9 to 40 USD ($)/Meter
- Other Ampere (amp)
- 500 Meter (m)
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
The utilization of PVC 4 Core Motor Lead Cables can be noticed in mine dewatering unit and marine sector. Reckoned for their energy efficient quality, these cables are equipped with PVC made dielectric grade insulator and sheath and copper made conductor with annealed surface. Developed by skilled personnel, these cables possess good toughness level and these are completely protected against abrasion and harsh weather. Convenient to install, these cables are equipped with required number of cross sectional cores. Accessible in different conductor resistance capacity, electricity conveying ability and core diameter options, these have long functional life. We are a renowned manufacturer and exporter of superior quality PVC 4 Core Motor Lead Cables.
- The provided cables are equipped with copper conductor, PVC sheath and insulator
- These are accessible in various core diameter and electricity carrying options
- High longevity
- Easy to maintain
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC
|Number of cores x cross-section |
no. x sq mm
mm x mm
|Max. conductor resistance at 200C |
|Current carrying capacity at 400C |
|4G x 1.0||15.0 x 4.6||18.1||11|
|4G x 1.5||16.4 x 5.0||12.1||14|
|4G x 2.5||19.4 x 6.0||7.41||18|
|4G X 4||22.7 x 6.7||4.95||26|
|4G X 6||25.6 x 7.7||3.3||31|
|4G X 10||32.2 x 9.4||19.1||42|
|4G X 16||37.7 x 10.8||1.21||57|
|4G X 25||46.0 x 13.1||0.78||72|
|4G X 35||51.0 x 14.4||0.554||90|