|Home||» Products||» Submersible Pump Cables||» PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables|
PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Meters
- Unit of Measure
PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables are utilized for winding and rewinding of motors used in submersible pumps. Due to their PVC insulation, these types of cables are capable of functioning under water for longer period sans damaging motors of pump. The copper conductors of these cables are featured with annealed surface and multi strand design for improving performance of submersible pumps during dewatering work. The PVC insulated part of these cables is completely acid, water and oil proof. With having through knowledge on specific requirements of electric cable industry, we have emerged as a successful manufacturer and exporter of superior grade PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables.
- Advanced precision extrusion technique is adopted to maintain thickness of their insulation material.
- The PVC insulated part of these cables is totally acid, water and oil proof
- Long working life, Ease of maintenance
- Tough, durabile & flexible cable with qualities of Safety, energy savings, excellent moisture, abrasion & weather resistance.
- Great Wet Electrical features | find With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Find in SQ MM sizes (European style) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm and AWG sizes (North American style) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- Available in voltage rating for different markets: 450 / 750 V, 600 V, 650/1100 V, 600/1000 V, 3000 V.
- Conforming to International Standards IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, DIN VDE 0281, VDE 0282, BS 6007, UL 83, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1
- Available in wide temperature range: -50°C to 105°C.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of Water Pump Cables
- Flexible inner sheat, Doubly insulated covering, Fine finish & Easy to connect
- Flexible and tough PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables, Ideal performing Water Pump Cables
- Offering in PVC insulated Submersible Pump Cables; Flat & Round shape with PVC & Rubber
- 1 to 240 sq mm/ 14 AWG to 500 MCM
- To provide energy to submersible pumps in a profound bore well for
- Irrigation, Mine De watering, Swimming Pools, Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Sea Water Filtration Plants, Drinking Water Supply
- Industries, Fountains, Sewage Treatment Plants, Aquariums
- FOB Port
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 2 Lacs meters Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Can be scheduled Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.