Since our inception in 2005, we have been engrossed in providing a quality proven range of Round Submersible Pump Cables. Having excellent wet electrical properties, these cables are used to supply power to submersible pumps and other similar devices. Under experts surveillance, these provided cables are manufactured by utilizing the superior quality basic materials with the aid of cutting-edge techniques. Also, these Round Submersible Pump Cables are also checked under ISO 9001:2008 norms by our quality inspectors.
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Perfect finish, Excellent strength & High conductivity
- Tough & flexible cable with excellent moisture, abrasion & weather resistance.
- Extreme and adaptable wire with fabulous dampness, weather and abrasion resistance.
- Protected, Reliable and energy saving.
- Great Wet Electrical features.
- 1 core, 4 core and 3 core sound and flat cables with rubber insulation, jacket and PVC
- Accessible in SQ MM extents (European fashion) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm as well as AWG extents (North American fashion) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Different voltage grading for various markets: 450/750 V, 650/1100 V, 3000 V, 600 V, 600/1000 V.
- Matching to global Standards IS 694, IEC 60227, VDE 0282, UL 83, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, BS 6500, DIN VDE 0281, BS 6007, SABS 1574.
- Accessible in broad temperature gamut: - 50oC to 105oC.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of drinking water pump.
APPLICATIONS: To provide energy to submersible pumps in a profound bore well for
- Irrigation, Mine Dewatering, Swimming Pools, Offshore Drilling Rigs, Sea Water Filtration Plants, Drinking Water Supply, Industries, fountains, Sewage Treatment Plants 7 Aquariums