Price And Quantity
- 500 Meters Meter
- 0.9 to 40 USD ($)/Meter
- 500 Meter (m)
- Other Ampere (amp)
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Owing to our quality centric approach, we are known as a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of the premium grade Waterproof Cables. Available in wide temperature range from -50°C to 105°C, the offered cables are manufactured with utmost efficiency using excellent quality basic materials. These cables are used for supplying electrical power to pumps, motors, irrigation systems, sewage treatment plants and various other machinery. In addition, the provided Waterproof Cables can be availed in both standard and customized specifications from us.
- Weather resistance
- Power saving
- Simple to connect
- High flexibility
- Flexible inner sheat, Doubly insulated covering, Fine finish & Easy to connect
- Flexible and tough Water Pump Cables, Ideal performing Water Pump Cables
- Offering in Waterproof Cables; Flat & Round shape with PVC & Rubber
- 1 to 240 sq mm/ 14 AWG to 500 MCM
- Tough, durabile & flexible cable with qualities of Safety, energy savings, excellent moisture, abrasion & weather resistance.
- Great Wet Electrical features | find With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Find in SQ MM sizes (European style) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm and AWG sizes (North American style) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- Available in voltage rating for different markets: 450 / 750 V, 600 V, 650/1100 V, 600/1000 V, 3000 V.
- Conforming to International Standards IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, DIN VDE 0281, VDE 0282, BS 6007, UL 83, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1
- Available in wide temperature range: -50°C to 105°C.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of Water Pump Cables
- To provide energy to submersible pumps in a profound bore well for
- Irrigation, Mine De watering, Swimming Pools, Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Sea Water Filtration Plants, Drinking Water Supply
- Industries, Fountains, Sewage Treatment Plants, Aquariums