Since installation, our company is regarded as a prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of PVC Earthing Cables. These kind of cables can be used for flexible jumpers for switchgear, furnace for steel industry and so forth. Quality certified copper and high-end rubber are used to create these cables in compliance with international quality standards. Available in various colours, lengths and widths, these PVC Earthing Cables are thoroughly tested by proficient professionals to ensure its high insulation, reliability, flexibility and durability.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- High electrical conductivity
- Easy to install
- Corrosion resistance
Earthing Cables:Earthing Cables can be used for a variety of applications such as power and lighting circuits and for general earthing applications.Application range
- Conductor: Bare stranded/ Flexible Copper Conductor.
- Insulation: PVC/Rubber
- Color: Yellow/ Green, Green, Red, Yellow, Black, Blue
- Standards: BS6004, IS694, IEC60227, CEI1024-1, 6491X, AS1746
- Provides protection during repairs
- For earthing in high voltage power installations of electric supply companies and railway systems
- For earthing devices and potential equibonding on machine parts and EDP systems
FAQs Earthing Cables ?
Where are Earthing Cables used?
Earthing Cables are used to provide Earthing through green or yellow flexible earth cables over transformers, switchboards, flexible links, and generators.
Which insulation material is used for Earthing Cables?
PVC and Rubber.
How is the conductor been placed in Earthing Cables?
The conductor depends on the flexibility of the Earthing Cables, hence they are Bare stranded conductors or Flexible Copper Conductor.