Single Core Flexible Cables are required for smooth installation of motor operated electrical equipments and household electrical apparatus with low voltage level. These cables consist of copper made conductor core, isolating layer with polyester film cover, CPE or EPDM rubber made jacket, PVC fabricated sheath and insulator. These types of cables are preferred for their flame retardant design and exceptional electrical insulation level. Moreover, these can efficiently resist humidity, tear and cut. As a quality conscious manufacturer and exporter, we are engaged in offering excellent quality Single Core Flexible Cables at affordable price range.
- The provided cables are designed with polyester film made isolation layer
- Copper conductor, PVC insulator and sheath
- These can withstand damaging effects of abrasion, cut and tear
- Long working life
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Applications:Use in high ambient temperatures.
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U: 450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage: 3000 V
- Temperature range: -15oC to 70oC