Price And Quantity
- 500 Meters Meter
- 0.9 to 40 USD ($)/Meter
- Other Ampere (amp)
- 500 Meter (m)
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
FOUR CORE SUBMERSIBLE PUMP CABLES
The 4 Core Submersible Pump Cables are used as integral parts of underground water pumps in swimming pool, sewage water treatment plants and drilling rigs of offshore areas to name a few. These cables are equipped with standard grade copper conductor, PVC made insulation part with water and grease proof design and PVC fabricated sheath with exceptional friction rate. These types of cables are completely protected against moisture or humidity, abrasion and harsh weather. The single core or multi core design is one of the special features of these cables. We are reckoned as an eminent manufacturer and exporter of excellent quality 4 Core Submersible Pump Cables.
- The provided pump cables are completely PVC insulated that safeguards these cables against oil, grease, water and acid
- These cables can endure harsh weather, moisture and abrasion
- Long working life
- High performance level
Flexible and tough submersible pump wires particularly intended to provide energy to submersible borehole pumps in a profound bore well.
Provided with selective qualities of Safety, Energy Savings as well as Long-run Dependability, they are the ideal performing submersible pump links available today in the marketplace. Examined for durability and execution, the jacket and insulation will confront even the most forceful wet environments. Our excellently stranded copper conductor possesses better adaptability and quality for less demanding installation and handling.
- 3 core , 4 cores Flat & Round cables with PVC & Rubber
- 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm/ 14 AWG to 500
- Extreme and adaptable wire with fabulous dampness, weather and abrasion resistance.
- Protected, Reliable and energy saving.
- Great Wet Electrical features.
- 1 core, 4 core and 3 core sound and flat cables with rubber insulation, jacket and PVC
- Accessible in SQ MM extents (European fashion) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm as well as AWG extents (North American fashion) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Different voltage grading for various markets: 450/750 V, 650/1100 V, 3000 V, 600 V, 600/1000 V.
- Matching to global Standards IS 694, IEC 60227, VDE 0282, UL 83, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, BS 6500, DIN VDE 0281, BS 6007, SABS 1574.
- Accessible in broad temperature gamut: - 50oC to 105oC.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of drinking water pump.
APPLICATIONS: To provide energy to submersible pumps in a profound bore well for
- Mine Dewatering
- Swimming Pools
- Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Sea Water Filtration Plants
- Drinking Water Supply
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC