Price And Quantity
- 500 Meters Meter
- 1 onwards USD ($)/Meter
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Portable Flexible Power Cables
The Flexible Lift Cables are used as indispensable parts of electrical hoisting systems like cranes in construction sites and dockyards. These are also used for wiring in commercial and multi storey buildings. These types of cables are perfect for severe working environment utilization purpose. These are equipped with sheath flat cables with PVC insulated design and annealed copper made multiple strand conductor. Long lasting quality, excellent electrical conductivity level, ease of maintenance and abrasion proof design are some of their key attributes. We would like to introduce ourselves as a reliable manufacturer and exporter of good quality Flexible Lift Cables.
- The provided lift cables are designed with PVC insulator and copper conductor with multiple strands
- These cables are suitable for harsh working environment utilization purpose
- Long working life, Reasonable price, Cables for lifts
- Conductor:High purity electrolytic grade copper
- Colors:Grey,Red,Blue etc
- IS 694..
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U :450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-150oC to 70oC