Price And Quantity
- 1 onwards USD ($)/Meter
- 500 Meters Meter
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- 200000 Meter Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Flexible Power Cables
The Flexible Power Cables are widely used in different industries like welding, robotics and semi conductor for automated welding work, for installation of testing machines and for ground strapping work. These power cables are equipped with tinned copper wire or electrolytic copper conductor, silicon and PVC made insulation part. Due to their high durability and advanced production technique, these cables can endure repeated motions. The small bending radium of these cables has enabled these to fit into complicated routing. The abrasion proof polymer notch with extruded design has contributed to their unique mechanical properties. We are reckoned as a distinguished manufacturer and exporter of superior quality Flexible Power Cables.
- The provided power cables consist of PVC insulator and sheath and copper conductor
- Multi core design and good flexibility level are some of their unique features
- Long working life, Easy to maintain, Multi core Flexible cables
- Conductor:High purity electrolytic grade copper, Insulation:PVC
- Colors:Grey,Red,Blue etc
- IS 694..
- Conductor : High immaculateness electrolytic class brilliant tempered adaptable grouped bare, copper conduit as per global guidelines like IS-8130, BS-6360, IEC-228 & VDE-0295.
- Insulation : Specially made dielectric class PVC Compound impenetrable to oils, grease, water and so forth.
- Sheath : Bendable high friction and inner sheath safe extreme and adaptable PVC Compound.
- Standard Colors:Grey, Red, Blue, Black, other colors as per requirements.
- Application:Use in high ambient temperatures
- Standards:IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, CEI 20-20, VDE 0281, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1, HD 21.1, NF C 32-201, French Standard 32-102-16
- Working Voltage Uo/U:450/ 750 V, 600/ 1000 V, 650/1100 V
- Test Voltage:3000 V
- Temperature range:-15oC to 70oC