|Home||» Products||» Submersible Pump Cables||» Submersible Pump Cables|
Submersible Pump Cables
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Meters
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Mundra & Nhava Sheva
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 2 Lacs meters Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Can be scheduled Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- In a sea worthy wooden reels.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- UL, Ce, IS, etc.
Since inception, we are a reliable manufacturer, supplier and exporter of a wide spectrum of Flat Submersible Pump Cables Black. These are cables are developed to supply power to submersible pumps in deep bore well for the purpose of irrigation, fountains, sewage water treatment, swimming pools and many more. Thee cables are constructed in tune with globally set parameters of quality using excellent copper, rubber and advanced techniques. Available in different lengths and widths, these Flat Submersible Pump Cables Black can be availed economic prices.
- Strong & flexible
- Highly insulated
- Outstanding performance
- Long life
- Flexible inner sheat, Doubly insulated covering, Fine finish & Easy to connect
- Flexible and tough Water Pump Cables
- Ideal performing Water Pump Cables
- Offering in 3 & 4 cores; Flat & Round shape with PVC & Rubber
- 1 to 240 sq mm/ 14 AWG to 500 MCM
- Tough, durabile & flexible cable with qualities of Safety, energy savings, excellent moisture, abrasion & weather resistance.
- Great Wet Electrical features | find With serial foot and meter stamping.
- Find in SQ MM sizes (European style) 1 sq mm to 240 sq mm and AWG sizes (North American style) 14 AWG to 500 MCM.
- Available in voltage rating for different markets: 450 / 750 V, 600 V, 650/1100 V, 600/1000 V, 3000 V.
- Conforming to International Standards IS 694, BS 6500, IEC 60227, DIN VDE 0281, VDE 0282, BS 6007, UL 83, SABS 1574, AS 3191, AS/NZS 5000.1
- Available in wide temperature range: -50°C to 105°C.
- Obtainable with ROHS PVC for the purpose of Water Pump Cables